Company Jobs >> Techspine Systems (P) Ltd
||Techspine Systems (P) Ltd
3rd Floor, A – Wing, Thapasya,
Kochi – 682 030
| ||Career Opportunities:
|2.5 to 5 years of experience in testing and software quality assurance.|
Experience in Manual and Automation Testing experience in Web- based applications
is an advantage
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
Develop and Implement test strategy, test plans, test cases, test reports for various
testing like unit, functional, regression and performance testing
Recording and track defects through Web- based project management tool
Responsible for testing of software products / projects delivered in global markets
Work closely in an Agile methodology based Product development team
Male candidates preferred
Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
Eligible candidates can walk-in to our office after getting confirmation from the below mentioned person.
Yadukrishnan Nair (HRM)
Contact number: 702 510 8999
|Senior Java Engineer|
WHO WE ARE
TechSpine is the engineering spine and the subsidiary of PracticeSuite, Inc, a fast growing cloud computing software company based in Silicon Valley, USA that provides a cloud based 360°Office Platform to healthcare facilities. With excellence in technology and innovation, an agile management team, high employee morale, high customer satisfaction and retention, grand product vision, spirit of constant improvements— PracticeSuite is poised to be the top cloud based solution in US healthcare.
Our team consists of professionals that joined us fresh out of school and in 10+ years have been elevated to the best career position with broad technical and people skills with fulfilling and renewing professional life! To us, working at PracticeSuite is a pride and is our identity.
As a company, we are a team of professionals on a mission, an extended family, that work together, have fun, share our ideas, voice our disagreements and relentlessly strive for constant improvements. At the end of the day, with a sense of accomplishment, we go home with content to have a meaningful personal life!
DO THESE FIT YOUR SITUATION
You feel that your potential of engineering hasn’t meet its destiny
You feel that your current employer lacks the vision to understand your engineering capabilities
You feel that you are underutilized and caught in the mundane
Your voice and ideas are suppressed because it doesn’t fit the straight line engineering processes
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We believe-- the best commandos are made in the battlefield and not in the academy vis-à-vis best software engineers are made in a dynamic work environment and not in engineering schools. Therefore, degree in engineering is NOT a mandatory requirement.
1. 5+ years’ experience in performing core Java/J2EE development
2. Prior experience working on cross platform HL7 message parsing for clinical data integration with relevant tool would be a plus!
3. Experience in web services and cross platform integration.
4. Thinks independently and operates with limited supervision
5. Codes religiously with passion, earnestness and sense of ownership.
6. Works well independently and within the team. Coach and be ready to be coached.
7. Out of the box thinker, thinks beyond specifications.
8. Foresees User Experience.
9. Detail oriented and an ardent problem solver
10. Fast learner who can grasp product domain knowledge.
11. Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with the US team and clients.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
PracticeSuite has multiple challenging projects that awaits right talent. At the core, your contribution shall revolve around the following areas:
1. Engineer—Design, Develop, Implement, Integrate and Support Java platform solutions.
2. Work closely with clients, subject matter experts to understand requirements, establish priorities and project scope, manage expectations and project delivery.
3. Define the technical and solution architecture for a phased software development delivery and provide hands-on technical direction working with other developers to review code and resolve issues.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
Unmatched compensation: Salary, performance bonus and shares in the company.
Experience working directly with US team including the CEO, who is the head of the engineering.
Reasonable relocation expenses for relocating from other city.
Pride of association, joyful karma and sense of accomplishment.
A satisfying professional life reflecting its rays on your personal life.
Everything that starts will have an end, when you disembark, we know you will be a better professional and a better human being!
If this kindles your aspiration, please send in your resume for a confidential review.
Contact no:+91 7025108999 (Yadukrishnan Nair - HRM)