Company Jobs >> Art Technology and Software.
||Art Technology and Software.
Thapasya building, Infopark,
Kakkanad, Kochi 682 030.
Nirmal Infopark, Kinfra Campus
| ||Career Opportunities:
|QA Engineer (Software Tester)|
· At least 2 year experience in manual testing
· Exposure to automated testing.
· Understanding and developing/executing test plans, test cases, test reporting in an application development environment
· Conduct all types of application testing as needed, such as usability, system, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
· Experience in Testing of Web-based, Desktop and Mobile applications (Android and iOS).
· Skilled at Testing Applications end-to-end.
· Knowledge in QA process is a plus
· Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
· Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
· Basic SQL concepts and query writing
· Sound knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to think OUT OF BOX
· Ability to coordinate well with development team.
· Good communication skills.
· Experience of working in an agile environment is desirable.
· Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
· Proactively conduct research into emerging technologies and trends related to the web and mobile.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Understanding of configuration management, like SVN and use of any project management tools like redmine, Attask ,Jira.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have to work as part of asoftware maintenance and support team,formaking sure that the existing software, within the business, is working well and being used efficiently. You will be involved with a blend of programming and administration tasks; working with various stakeholders to resolve technical problems through analysis, diagnosis and solution definition. The role will require a balance of technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting and programming expertise, and excellent soft skills.
Core Responsibilities include:-
Identify opportunities for more effective use of resource across the operations, 2nd Line and 3rd line maintenance teams through co-operation, knowledge sharing, optimum allocation of tasks
Adhere to appropriate departmental, company procedures and policies: change control, security, auditing, release promotion, configuration management, incident management
Deliver professional application support for middleware and integration systems, performing in-depth root cause analysis and maintenance, or request fulfilment
Investigate and prioritize requests for support raised by business users.
Produce high quality support documentation and diagrams on collaborative platforms, like Wiki
Monitor progress of requests for support, and ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed.
Ensure all investigations and work undertaken is logged in a timely and comprehensive manner.
Ensure correct procedures are followed and SLAs achieved when progressing tasks and that procedures and checklists are kept up to date.
Drive excellence in application monitoring, log mining and performance tuning.
Involve in change implementation
o Participate in planning and implementation of software and configuration changes to the live environment in accordance with release instructions, agreed service impacts and timescales.
o Work alongside project teams (analysts, developers, testers and implementation managers) during software release.
o Work with the operations team to ensure changes are implemented and handed over appropriately and ensure updates are made to operational procedures.
3+ years of experience as aSoftware Developer/SQL developer or similar role.
Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline.
Experience in a Windows based environment including 3rd line support
Strong technical experience in SQL Server
Knowledge in .NET(preferably VB.NET) and SOAP / WCF based web services
Experience in an low latency, high volume application maintenance role, administering, configuring & maintaining some of the following multi-tier environment:
o OpsView (Nagios)
o MS SQL/Windows
o Scripting/coding experience in Python or Powershell.
A logical approach and ability to think outside the box while problem solving, and the flexibility to work in a fast changing operational support environment
Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical staff,and all levels of management
Excellent organisational, interpersonal skills
A great communicator
|Network Engineer (Freshers; Male Candidates)|
Installation and Maintenance of Hardware including: Desktop computers, Laptops, Handhelds, Tablets, switches and Routers & Data Cabling Installation, Hardware Procurements, Inventory and Asset Management of all IT equipment in the facility.
Skill & Job Requirements:
1. Good English communication skills both written and verbal.
2. Experience with Windows 8,7,XP/2003/2008.
3. Knowledge of Routers, Firewalls, managed switches, structured LAN system, network printers.
4. Holds a good understanding of core Internet technologies (IIS/ DHCP,DNS etc).
5. Certifications like MCSE,CCNA is preferred.
The successful candidate must have a good understanding of computers (both server hardware and software).
Demonstrate a willingness to learn and apply new technology. Manage time effectively and be able to work in shifts with minimal supervision.
The candidate should have either of the following qualification with NO existing back papers as of date.
1. BTech or
2. BE in CS / IT / EC or
3. BCA / MCA or
4. B.Sc / MSc (CS / IT)
1. Mandatory: Academic performance with at least 60% marks throughout from 10th Standard onwards.
2. Strong Written and Oral communication skills in English language.
3. Strong interpersonal skills.
4. Good attitude, initiation skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Marketing of company products/services.
Customer account management.
Corporate marketing and field level activity related to the same.
Graduate/Post graduate in Marketing
Freshers can also apply